The Mission of the Community Relations Office is to promote and advance the City of Lawton through education, advocacy and relationship building.
Community Relations Director Tiffany Martinez Vrska provides departments with marketing support, leads communication initiatives and public outreach, acts as a media liaison, and ensures quality and accurate dissemination of information, among other duties.
As a branch, the department shares the same values of the City Manager's Office:
- Integrity: We are honest and ethical in all actions taken, even when no one is watching.
- Accountability: We are accountable to the public and we take responsibility for the actions and decisions of the City employees.
- Innovation: We embrace change, are flexible and responsibly experiment with new ideas, programs or technologies to improve effectiveness.
- Communication: We commit to the open, clear, timely, constructive and collaborative exchange of information with a results-focused approach.
- Respect: We are courteous and seek to understand and acknowledge the views and values of everyone.
- Leadership: We have the courage to go first, take risks, inspire others, and consistently work toward the betterment of the Lawton community.
212 SW Ninth Street
Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m to 5:00 pm