Friends of the Library
Who are the Friends of the Library?
A 501(c)3 non-profit organization made up of individuals, families, students, organizations, and corporations who believe in the importance of libraries for people of all ages.
What do the Friends do?
- Stimulate public awareness and support for the library
- Sponsor an annual book sale
- Organize beautification projects for interior and exterior of the two libraries
- Support and furnish materials for kid, teen, adult, and family programs
- Supply volunteers for library related projects
- Sponsor cultural activities and library programs
Board Agenda and Minutes
For more agendas and minutes, contact the Library at 580.581.3450.