Community Health Challenge
2020 Lawton Health Bingo Challenge Rules
- There are 4 bingo cards to choose from: Kids, Teen/Adult, Walking, Move It-Move It.
- You can complete multiple cards, multiple times. Just complete five boxes in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally).
- Pick up & return bingo cards at the main library, branch library, H.C. King Center, Owens Center, or Patterson Center.
- Submit your card(s) between March 1 and April 15 for your chance to win a Fitbit Inspire.
- You can modify activities as appropriate. Always consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.
- The Bingo Challenge is on the honor system. Cheating will invoke bad karma, which may include weight gain, moodiness, and guilt.
- Go to lawtonok.gov/departments/library/events-classes/health-literacy for more tips, links, and ideas.
- Questions? Contact the library at 580.581.3450.
Make sure to checkout the StoryWalk® at Elmer Thomas Park in April 2020.
Lawton Ft. Sill Chamber of Commerce 100 Mile Challenge
Lawton Proud 580 Healthy Challenge