Staff Of Water & Wastewater
- Class "A" water operator
- Class "A" water Lab
- Class "C" wastewater operator
Kenny Runyan worked as temporary laborer, at the WWTP for 5 yrs, then at the, MPWTP as an operator for 7yrs, then as SEWTP as Plant Line Supervisor for 3yrs and then as Superintendent for both plants for 2yrs a total of 12yrs experience in water treatment.
- GPTC Industrial Maintenance Program
- ODEQ Class "A" Water Operator
- Class "A" Wastewater Operator
- Class "B" Wastewater Lab
- Class "C" Instructor for previous 3 certifications
Tommy Honeycutt is the Wastewater Treatment Plant Superintendent. He attended Cache High School and graduated from GPTC’s Industrial Maintenance program. He has been a City of Lawton employee since 2005.