- City Services
- File a Police Report Online
File a Police Report Online
Submit a police report online and print a copy for your records.
Welcome to the Lawton Police Department Citizen's Online Reporting System. This system will allow you to submit a police report and print a copy for your records. This system is not a substitute for calling 911. Your report may not be reviewed for up to 72 hours.
This system is not for:
- Emergencies or in-progress crimes
- Criminal activity requiring immediate action
- Anonymous reports of criminal activity
- Crimes occurring outside the City Limits of Lawton
To go to the Online Reporting Form, click the button below. Please make sure you have all information including names, addresses and phone numbers, if known, and also vehicle description, tag number, color, type and style if applicable. The more accurate and detailed you can make your report, the sooner it will be reviewed.
Lawton Police Online Reporting Crimes
Crimes and Definitions
After you have completed the report:
- You will be able to review the report prior to submission.
- After submission, a report number will be assigned and a PDF file generated.
- You will be able to print and save a copy of the police report for your records.
- You must provide a valid phone number or email address for your report to be accepted.
- All cases submitted online will be reviewed, however they may not be investigated.
- If further investigation of your case is needed, you will be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.