- Halloween 2021, Trick-or-Treat Hours
Halloween 2021, Trick-or-Treat Hours
As Halloween falls on a Sunday this year, please note that trick-or-treating in residential neighborhoods is set to be observed in the City of Lawton Saturday, October 30, 2021. Trick-or-treating hours have been updated to take place from 6-9 p.m. Saturday, October 30, 2021.
GENERAL SAFETY TIPS
- Plan routes in advance.
- Practice street safety, such as looking both ways before crossing roads.
- Inspect all candy before it is consumed.
- Carry flashlights or other sources of light.
- Wear reflective and/or brightly colored clothing.
- Never enter a stranger's home.
SUGGESTED SAFETY TIPS DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Trick-or-treat in small groups, such as family units.
- Avoid hosting large gatherings.
- Utilize masks or face shields; maintain social distancing to the extent possible when giving or receiving treats.
- Carry hand sanitizer.
- Designate only one person to hand out candy.
- In addition to any applicable tips above, for "trunk or treat" events: Park cars with at least 10 feet of distance between vehicles; mark standing spaces as needed to observe adequate social distancing between trick-or-treat groups.