- Lawton Halloween: Hours to Trick or Treat
Lawton Halloween: Hours to Trick or Treat
Trick-or-treating hours this year will be from 6-8 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2018.
Citizens are kindly reminded of tips for fun and safe trick-or-treating from City of Lawton management and public safety officials:
- Plan routes in advance
- Practice street safety, such as looking both ways before crossing roads
- Inspect all candy before it is consumed
- Carry flashlights or other sources of light
- Trick-or-treat in groups if possible
- Never enter a stranger’s home
Please join us earlier in the day for the Annual COL Halloween Bash – hosted by City staffers – from 2-4 p.m. on Oct. 31 at City Hall, 212 SW Ninth Street. Additional details on this event will be released in coming weeks.
The City of Lawton wishes you a wonderful and safe Halloween. Thank you.