- Rec centers to reopen 4/12/21
Rec centers to reopen 4/12/21
The City of Lawton recreation centers will reopen beginning 4/12/21 with the following rules in place:
- Masks must be worn by visitors while inside of the buildings.
- There will be a maximum of 30 visitors allowed per recreation center at any one time.
- Visitors must submit to a temperature check.
The City of Lawton owns and operates three recreational centers:
- HC King Center - 1705 NW 20th Street
- Owens Multipurpose Center - 1405 SW 11th Street
- Patterson Center - 4 NE Arlington Drive
Additional questions or concerns may be directed to the Parks & Recreation Administrative Offices at 580.581.3400.