Parks and Recreation CommissionCommission
The Parks and Recreation Commission maintains a clear cut division of responsibilities between itself, the City Council and the staff of the Parks and Recreation Department. The Commission has a responsibility to advise the City Council, the Administration and the public on various policy matters in regard to the provision of recreation services and facilities to the community.
The commission is comprised of 11 members, one appointed for each ward and three appointed by the mayor. Members serve 2-year terms. The commission meets the third Wednesday, quarterly, at 5:30 p.m. in the Owens Multi-Purpose Center.
- Chairperson Michael Scott (Ward 1) - @email
- Terry Brierton (Ward 2) - @email - (580) 585-0502
- Linda Neal (Ward 3) - @email - (580) 647-0842
- Jason Wells (Ward 4) - @email - (580) 353-6100
- Jacobi Crowley (Ward 5) - @email - (580) 280-9562
- Vice-Chairperson Susan Hargreaves Thompson (Ward 6) - @email - ((580) 678-9195
- Sherene L. Williams (Ward 7) - @email - (580) 284-4530
- Angela Rivera (Ward 8) - @email
- Jason Scott - @email
- Anthony Cox - @email - (580) 704-6673
- Bill Stamps - @email
City of Lawton
1405 SW 11th Street