- 2019 International Festival New Volunteer Performer Interest Form, Deadline June 7
In order to keep it simple for first time Performers at the International Festival, we have adopted a two-step application process. This initial application is an Expression of Interest in which we have requested minimum information needed to consider your performance. Please complete the information and submit to our office no later than Friday, June 7, 2019.
Our Entertainment Coordinator will then contact you with further information. Submitting this form means you understand and agree to the following terms:
- Volunteer Performers are not financially reimbursed or compensated.
- Performing artists are juried into the Festival by a screening committee.
- You must include a demo CD or video with this form, a short bio or press kit so we can get an overview of your group and two references (can be from teachers, and/or officials where you have performed).
- We will only accept family friendly performances.
All new performers will be notified of their acceptance status. If accepted you will be required to complete the full Volunteer Performer application which must be submitted to our office before Friday, June 28, 2019.