caution flood zone sign

Changes in Flood Zone Designation

Changes to your flood zone designation can be requested on-line using a new FEMA web application. A Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA) is a letter from FEMA stating that an existing structure or parcel of land will not be inundated by the 100-year base flood. LOMA-eligible requests must be properties on naturally high ground, which have not been elevated by fill.

Request a Change in Flood Zone Designation

Visit fema to learn more.

This content has been published by:

Public Utilities

Visit Web page

"Excellence Unseen - Providing Water for your Health, Happiness, Hygiene, and Habitat."...




2100 SW Sixth Street
Lawton, OK73501
United States