- City Services
- Court Payments Online
Court Payments Online
There are many ways to pay your court fines or traffic tickets, view instructions for all of them.
For certain citations issued by the Lawton Police Department you are now able to pay the required fines/costs online or by telephone with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit or debit card. This service is available 24 hours a day, every day, including weekends and holidays, by a third party payment system.
On-line and/or telephone PAYMENTS MAY NOT BE MADE ON ANY OF THE FOLLOWING types of City of Lawton citations:
- Any driver’s license related offense
- Any drug or alcohol related offenses
- Any citations issued by animal welfare, (such as running at large, not city license, no vaccinations, etc.)
- Any citations issued by Neighborhood Services (such as citations for junk & debris, improper storage of a motor vehicle, tall grass/weeds, etc.)
- Any citations issued by Revenue Services, (such as citations for water restriction violations, tampering with utilities, etc.)
- Any/all citations that have not been paid within 15 calendar days passed your listed court date, (NOTICE: a new charge and an arrest warrant will be issued after this 15 day grace period).
No payments of an amount less than the total amount due will be accepted on-line or by telephone.
You may also make payments in person at the Lawton Municipal Court, located at 102 SW 5th St., in downtown Lawton. However, please NOTE: NO PERSONAL CHECKS are accepted. Here at the Lawton Municipal Court we accept cash, money orders, cashier’s checks and/or Visa and MasterCard debit and credit cards. We also accept rolled coins (quarters, dimes and nickels), however, we DO NOT accept pennies. The rolled coins cannot exceed ten (10) dollars and need to have your full name, address and telephone number legibly written on them before we accept them as a form of payment.
Payments may also be mailed to the same address listed above. However, the only forms of payment accepted through the mail are money orders or cashier’s checks. Please do not send cash through the mail and NO PERSONAL CHECKS are accepted. Payment must include the citation number of the ticket being paid.
Please note that all deadlines remain the same regardless of the method of payment you choose and we therefore must still receive payments through the mail before those deadlines pass.
After Hours Drop Off:
An outside night depository is also available at the Northwest corner of the Municipal Court Building. Payments in the drop box must be in the form of money order or cashier’s check. Do not leave a cash payment in the drop box and NO PERSONAL CHECKS are accepted. Payment must also include the citation number of the ticket being paid.
Please note that payments from the drop box are processed each business day morning. Because all deadlines remain the same regardless of the method of payment you choose, you are still responsible for ensuring your payment is left in the drop box prior to 8 a.m. on the day of your deadline.