- City Services
- Find a Campground
Find a Campground
City of Lawton has two lakes that provide camping services. Lake Lawtonka and Lake Ellsworth
Lake Lawtona has two campgrounds. East Campground and Robinson's Landing
Lake Ellsworth has 5 campgrounds. Edgewater Park, Chandler Creek, Ralph's Resort, East side of the Lake Ellsworth Dam, Colliers Landing
The following fee's are for both Lake Lawtonka and Lake Ellsworth
Preferred sites $20.00
Off Season Oct. 1 - March 1 $15.00
Non-Preferred sites $17.00
Off Season Oct. 1 - March 1 $12.00
Primitive Sites (TENT ONLY) $8.00
Off Season Oct. 1 - March 1 $7.00
Senior Citizen (65) or Disability (60%) $13.00
Off Season Oct. 1 - March 1 $8.00
NON-PREFERRED SITES ONLY
FEES ARE DUE AT THE TIME OF OCCUPANCY, FEES ARE FOR EACH SLEEPING UNIT, MAX OF 2 PER SITE
****WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. CASH CHECK ONLY****
- You may camp at designated area's only. Shelters will be occupied on a first come first serve basis. There will be no reservations. To hold a vacant shelter or area, you must have a camping unit, i.e. tents, pickups with camper shells, a camping van, travel trailer or motor home must be placed on a vacant site pending issuance of a camping permit. No more than two camping units will be located at each camp site. NO electrical appliances (refrigerator, freezer, stove, microwave) will be allowed outside of the camping unit.
- The City's fee collector will collect and issue camping permit. Payment is due at that time. Cash or check only. We DO NOT accept credit cards.
- During the camping season no camper will be allowed to occupy any camping site for a period of more than fourteen (14) or twenty-one (21) days or hold the same site more than once per camping season. March 1 - September 30.
- At both Lake Ellsworth and Lake Lawtonka there is an overnight camping fee for EACH UNIT utilizing a camping-picnic shelter as specified in the fee schedule.
- The following acts are prohibited:
- Littering or dumping of sewage, to include gray water or any other type of waste.
- Noise must be kept at a minimum during quiet hours for 11:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. in all camping and picnic areas.
- A fifteen (15) mile per hour speed limit will exist in all camping areas.
- Camping will not be allowed between campers located at camping picnic shelters and the high water line.
- ALL animals are restricted from and are not allowed in the day use picnic area, except animals to assist physically impaired persons and must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Swimming pools of any kind are prohibited.
- GLASS beverage containers shall not be used or possessed in any park or lake owned by the city.
FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF RULES AND REGULATIONS PLEASE SEE CITY CODE SECTION CHAPTER 19