- City Services
- Find a Campground
Find a Campground
City of Lawton has two lakes that provide camping services. Lake Lawtonka and Lake Ellsworth
Lake Lawtona has two campgrounds. East Campground and Robinson's Landing
Lake Ellsworth has 5 campgrounds. Edgewater Park, Chandler Creek, Ralph's Resort, East side of the Lake Ellsworth Dam, Colliers Landing
The following fee's are for both Lake Lawtonka and Lake Ellsworth
Preferred sites $20.00
Off Season Oct. 1 - March 1 $15.00
Non-Preferred sites $17.00
Off Season Oct. 1 - March 1 $12.00
Primitive Sites (TENT ONLY) $8.00
Off Season Oct. 1 - March 1 $7.00
Senior Citizen (65) or Disability (60%) $13.00
Off Season Oct. 1 - March 1 $8.00
NON-PREFERRED SITES ONLY
FEES ARE DUE AT THE TIME OF OCCUPANCY, FEES ARE FOR EACH SLEEPING UNIT, MAX OF 2 PER SITE
****WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. CASH CHECK ONLY****
- You may camp at designated area's only. Shelters will be occupied on a first come first serve basis. There will be no reservations. To hold a vacant shelter or area, you must have a camping unit, i.e.erected tents, pickups with camper shells, a camping van, travel trailer or motor home must be placed on a vacant site pending issuance of a camping permit. No more than two camping units will be located at each camp site. NO electrical appliances (refrigerator, freezer, stove, microwave) will be allowed outside of the camping unit.
- The City's fee collector will collect and issue camping permit. Payment is due at that time. Non-payment will result in the electricity shut off at the site or a tent being confiscated at the owners expense. Cash or check only. We DO NOT accept credit cards. If after hours payment can be made at the Lake Headquarters, 23510 State Highway 58, Lawton, OK 73507.
- During the camping season no camper will be allowed to occupy any camping site for a period of more than fourteen (14) or twenty-one (21) days or hold the same site more than once per camping season. March 1 - September 30.
- At both Lake Ellsworth and Lake Lawtonka there is an overnight camping fee for EACH UNIT utilizing a camping-picnic shelter as specified in the fee schedule.
- The following acts are prohibited:
- Littering or dumping of sewage, to include gray water or any other type of waste.
- Noise must be kept at a minimum during quiet hours for 11:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. in all camping and picnic areas.
- A fifteen (15) mile per hour speed limit will exist in all camping areas.
- Camping will not be allowed between campers located at camping picnic shelters and the high water line.
- ALL animals are restricted from and are not allowed in the day use picnic area, except animals to assist physically impaired persons and must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Swimming pools of any kind are prohibited.
- GLASS beverage containers shall not be used or possessed in any park or lake owned by the city.
FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF RULES AND REGULATIONS PLEASE SEE CITY CODE SECTION CHAPTER 19