SWPPP general sign

Stormwater Earth Change Permits

A Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control permit is necessary for any earth changing activity which disturbs one or more acres of land or is part of a larger plan of development. The applicant must submit an application that provides specific information such as the name of the on-site responsible person, location and size of the earth change, description of the earth change and projected starting and ending dates. The soil erosion and sedimentation control plan shall be reviewed and approved by Stormwater Staff.

This content has been published by:

Public Utilities

Visit Web page

"Excellence Unseen - Providing Water for your Health, Happiness, Hygiene, and Habitat."...




2100 SW Sixth Street
Lawton, OK73501
United States